1. In the film ‘Shirley Valentine’, starring Pauline Collins and Tom Conti, which country did Shirley go on holiday to?
2. In how many James Bond films did Roger Moore play 007?
7; Live and Let Die, The Man with the Golden Gun, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy and A View to a Kill
3. Which 1994 US comedy film had the tag line “What the one doesn’t have, the other is missing”.
Dumb and Dumber
4. The 1987 film ‘The Cure for Insomnia’ holds which world record?
The longest film – at 87 hours long
5. In the 2003 film ’Finding Nemo’, what type of fish is Nemo?
6. What is the name of the film and television production company founded by Adam Sandler?
7. In the 2000 film ‘Castaway’, what company does Tom Hanks work for before his plane crashes and he is washed up on a desert island?
8. In the film ‘Bambi’, what is the name of Bambi’s childhood friend and future mate?
9. In the film of ‘Groundhog Day’, which song is playing on the radio alarm each morning, waking Phil Connors to the same day over and over again?
‘I Got You Babe’ – Sonny and Cher
10. What was the name of the woodpecker in the children’s television show ‘Bagpuss’?