1. Which chemical element has the symbol Cl?
2. You would call a group of elephants a ‘herd’, but a group of which type of bird could you call an ‘unkindness’?
3. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
4. To which animal does the term ‘porcine’ refer?
5. Who invented the jet engine?
Sir Frank Whittle
6. What was the name of the first British woman to travel into space?
7. Which number on the litmus scale describes a substance that is neither acid nor alkaline, but instead is neutral?
7 (or PH7)
8. A brachiotomy is the medical term for the removal of which part of the body?
9. What is the common name for ascorbic acid?
10. Where would you find the ‘ocean of storms’?
On the moon