1. How many miles as the crow flies is it from John O’Groats to Land’s End? 603, 703 or 803?
2. In which country would you find the Dolomite mountains?
3. Lima is the capital of which Country?
4. Which 2 main London railway stations have the word Cross in their names?
Charing Cross and Kings Cross.
5. Which is the largest lake to be situated entirely within Canada?
Lake Bear (Lake Superior is only partly within Canada)
6. Which is the largest island in the World?
7. How many Countries does Mexico border?
3 (U.S.A, Guatemala and Belize)
8. The Bahamas lie off the coast of which US state?
9. In which capital city would you be if you had visited Grafton Street and the Ha’penny bridge?
10. Which English airport would you find off junction 8 of the M11?
To download the geography quiz questions as a PDF question paper, with questions only and spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey box below: