1. Which actor was the first to play Doctor Who?
2. The Eastenders theme tune was given lyrics and released as a single in 1986 by Anita Dobson – but what was the song called?
Anyone Can Fall In Love
3. Which actor played the original ‘Granddad’ in Only Fools and Horses?
4. In 2008, Kate Winslet finally won an Academy Award for Best Actress – but which film was it for?
5. The first three films of which child actress were Tiger Bay (1959), Pollyanna (1960) and The Parent Trap (1961)?
6. Which actress links ‘The Darling Buds of May’ and ‘Rosemary and Thyme’?
7. What was the name of the sequel to the 1986 film Highlander?
Highlander II: The Quickening
8. And which band recorded the soundtrack to the first Highlander film?
9. In the 1994 Disney film the Lion King, which actor provided the voice of the evil lion ‘Scar’?
10. In the film Mary Poppins, who played Mrs Banks, mother to Jane and Michael?
To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.