1. Which property on a standard UK Monopoly board has the cheapest rent?
Old Kent Road
2. In ‘The Jungle Book’, what type of creature is Bagheera?
Panther/ Indian Leopard
3. Which African country is sometimes referred to as the ‘Country of Copper’, due to its exports of copper ore?
4. What was the name of the NASA Science Laboratory rover that landed on Mars in 2012?
5. What was the name of the Austrian skydiver who made a historic ‘space jump’ which broke the sound barrier in October 2012?
6. In television’s Fawlty Towers, what is the name of actress who played Polly, the long-suffering waitress and general assistant at the hotel?
7. What is the name of the plastic covering at the end of a shoelace?
8. In which year did Margaret Thatcher become the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
9. Which land mammal has the highest blood pressure?
10. Which was the first internal human organ to be successfully transplanted?