1. In terms of land mass, which is the smallest US state?
2. Which is the most northerly European capital city?
3. Only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still stands, which is it?
The Great Pyramid at Giza
4.On which island would you find the holiday resort of Faliraki?
5. What is the capital city of Romania?
6. The ‘New Shekel’ is the currency of which country?
7. KLM is the national airline of which country?
8. ‘CDG’ is the international code for which airport?
Charles De Gaulle International Airport, Paris
9. How many countries share a border with Chile?
3 – Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
10. In which country would you find ‘Angkor Wat’, the largest Hindu temple complex and religious monument in the world?