1. According to Alexander Pope, “To err is human, to forgive…” is what?
2. Who said “Give me a museum and I’ll fill it!”?
3. Which famous poet spoke the famous last words “I have just had eighteen whiskies in a row. I do believe that is a record.”
4. Who said ‘The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it”?
5. And continuing with Oscar Wilde, on arriving at U.S. customs in 1882 he said “I have nothing to declare except…” what?
6. According to the opening line of Alice Walker’s ‘The colour Purple’, “You better not never tell nobody but…” who?
7. “A forgone conclusion” is a commonly used phrase which was originally penned by which author?
8. And continuing with Shakespeare, the phrase “A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!” comes from which play?
9. According to Abraham Lincoln “A house divided against itself cannot…” do what?
10. According to a famous feminist slogan often attributed to Gloria Steinem, “A woman needs a man like…” what?
A fish needs a bicycle