More lyrics anyone?
1. I know I keep you amused but I feel I’m being used.
Maggie May – Rod Stewart
2. I want your everything as long as it’s free.
Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
3. I come to your door to see you again, but where you once stood was an old man instead.
Babe – Take That
4. Sometimes I’d like to quit, nothing ever seems to fit
Rainy Days and Mondays – The Carpenters
5. Sick of leaving in the morning, with the night you gave away, so now I’m gonna take that all that I can get.
Angel Eyes – Wet Wet Wet
6. You went to school to learn girl, things you never, never knew before
ABC – Jackson 5
7. I was feeling insecure, you might not love me anymore, I was shivering inside.
Jealous guy – John Lennon
8. I’ve made up my mind, no need to think it over, If I’m wrong I am right.
Chasing Pavements – Adele
9. Watching the ships roll in, then I watch them roll away again.
(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay
10. Said the fight to make ends meet keeps every man upon his feet.
Every Kinda People – Robert Palmer