1. Which is the 6th planet from the sun?
2. Of what is carpology the study?
Fruit (and seeds)
3. Which bodily organ removes old and damaged red blood cells and recycles components from these cells, such as iron and haemoglobin?
4. What is the most common blood type in humans?
5. What is the scientific term for the windpipe?
6. Which star appears the brightest to a viewer on Earth?
7. Which type of rock is made from the cooling and solidification of magma or lava?
8. Stephen Hawking has a type of what named after him?
Radiation (Hawking radiation)
9. Who invented the clockwork radio?
10. Who commanded the Apollo 13 space flight?
James A. Lovell