1. Which British author created the Wombles?
2. What was the full name given on Marilyn Monroe’s birth certificate?
Norma Jean Mortenson (She was later baptised as Norma Jean Baker)
3. Rosalind, Orlando and Touchstone are characters in which of William Shakespeare’s plays?
As You Like It
4. The internal angles of a triangle will always total how many degrees?
5. How many tournament grass courts are there at Wimbledon All England Club?
6. Which European country has the longest coastline?
7. Which British band had hits in the 1980s with ‘Perfect’ and ‘Find My Love’?
8. How long is a rugby union match, excluding stoppage time?
9. Name the horse that won the 2018 Grand National.
10. Zymology is a science concerned with the study of fermentation. True or false?