1. In which European country would you find the cities of Antwerp and Ghent?
2.What is the approximate height of Ben Nevis: 1,300 metres, 2,300 metres or 3,300 metres?
1,300 metres (1,345m)
3. Of which country is Manama the capital?
4. On which European island would you find the Caves of Drach?
5. Which is the largest of the Australian states in terms of area?
6. What is the official language of Guadeloupe?
7. How is the statue of ‘Cristo Redentor’ known in English?
Christ the Redeemer (Rio de Janeiro)
8. Which is the largest English county in terms of area?
9. From which country would a car bearing the International Vehicle Registration Code of ‘M’ come?
10. In which US state would you find John Wayne airport?
California (Orange County)