1. Which controversial food translates into English as ‘fatty liver’?
2. ‘Asahi’ is a brewery in which country?
3. Which herb is usually used in the production of pesto?
4. What shape is ‘farfalle’ pasta?
5. Of what does the majority of the giant panda’s diet consist?
6. Which drink is sometimes referred to as ‘Adam’s Ale’?
7. Which two gases are contained within canned and draught Guinness, causing the beer’s creamy head when poured?
Nitrogen and carbon dioxide
8. What are the four main constituents of a Waldorf salad, which are usually dressed in mayonnaise and served on a bed of lettuce?
Celery, apples, walnuts and grapes
9. According to the famous quote from the ‘Silence of the Lambs’ Hannibal Lecter ate the liver of a ‘census taker who tried to test him’. What did he eat and drink to accompany it?
Some fava beans and a nice Chianti
10. What is the maximum number of Michelin Stars that can be awarded to a restaurant?