1. In Sergei Prokofiev’s ‘Peter and the Wolf’ which instruments represent the wolf?
2. Who wrote the 1951 short novel ‘The Old Man and the Sea’?
3. What is Samuel L. Jackson’s middle name?
4. What colour is a New York City taxi?
5. In which year was Halley’s Comet last visible from Earth?
6. The Shard is the tallest building in the UK, but which is second tallest?
One Canada Square
7. In which profession might the Stanislavski Method be used?
8. What is the capital of the Seychelles?
9. In which decade did Alan Sugar found Amstrad?
10. Which of London’s theatres is the oldest to still be operating on its original site, despite being rebuilt four times?
Theatre Royal, Drury Lane (originally dating back to 1663)