Technology Quiz Questions
1. What does the acronym BIOS stand for?
Basic Input/Output System
2. What is the name for a network that allows communication within an organisation?
3. Which was the first product to be produced by Apple that had a name beginning with their trademark small letter ‘i’?
iMac (specifically ‘iMac G3’ launched in 1998)
4. BINAC was an early electronic computer, launched in 1949. What did BINAC stand for?
Binary Automatic Computer
5. If a URL ends with .mx, in which country would you expect it to be based?
6. How is Sonic the Hedgehog’s fox friend ‘Miles Prower’ better known?
7. In which decade was the Hubble Telescope launched?
1990s (1990 exactly)
8. Which science-fiction author wrote about the Three Laws of Robotics?
9. Which project was the first human spaceflight programme by the USA?
10. Which method of radio broadcasting uses frequencies between 87.5 and 108 MHz?
To download the technology quiz questions as a PDF contestant question paper, with printed questions only plus space for answers, please click on the grey link below: