1. What was the name of the horse in ‘Steptoe and Son’?
2. Which 1990s sitcom starred Diana Weston, Joe McGann, Honor Blackman and Kelly Bright?
The Upper Hand
3. Who stars as the eponymous superhero in the 2017 film Spider-Man: Homecoming?
4. How many series of The Great British Bake Off were broadcast by the BBC?
5. Which classic sitcom was set in a shop in Balby, South Yorkshire?
Open All Hours (and the recent ‘Still Open All Hours’)
6. How many ‘Back to the Future’ films were made?
7. In which controversial Channel 4 dating show do contestants see their potential partners’ naked bodies before seeing their faces?
8. Which Scottish actor’s film credits include ‘Angels & Demons’, ‘Moulin Rouge’ and ‘Trainspotting’?
9. Which actress holds the record for most ‘Best Actress’ Oscars, with four to her name?
Katharine Hepburn (For ‘Morning Glory’, ‘Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner’, ‘The Lion in Winter’ and ‘On Golden Pond’)
10. In the sitcom ”Allo ‘Allo’, what was the name of the British spy who posed as a French policeman, despite being unable to speak fluent French?