1. How long should a tennis court be?
78 feet (23.77 metres – I would advise accepting answers within 3 feet/one metre)
2. How many Formula One World Championships were won by Michael Schumacher?
7 (1994, 1995, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004)
3. In the 2016 Rio Olympic Games Greg Rutherford took Bronze in the men’s long jump behind South Africa’s Manyonga who won silver. Who took gold?
Jeff Henderson (USA)
4. Which number sits at the bottom of the circle on a dartboard?
5. Who won the 2017 Tour de France?
6. Which three football teams were promoted to the Premier League at the end of the 2016-2017 season?
Newcastle United, Brighton & Hove Albion and Huddersfield Town
7. In which year was the first UEFA European Championship held?
8. How many snooker balls are on the table at the beginning of a frame?
9. Which golfing term means 3 under par?
10. In which country are the 2018 Winter Olympic Games scheduled to be held?
South Korea (Pyeongchang)