1. In which year were the Nobel Prizes first awarded?
2. For what purpose is Makaton used?
Communication (Designed for those who struggle to communicate through speaking – Uses a combination of speech, signs and symbols)
3. “I used to be lunatic from the gracious days….” These are the opening lines to which Annie Lennox song?
No More I Love Yous
4. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
5. ‘Concho y Toro’ is a wine-producing company based in which country?
6. Noel Redding and Mitch Mitchell were the two less-famous members of which rock trio?
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
7. ‘Chou’ is the French word for which vegetable?
8. Which actor has played Paul Robinson in ‘Neighbours’ since its very first episode in 1985, despite taking an extended break from the soap from 1993 to 2004?
9. How many official languages are spoken in Switzerland?
Four: German, French, Italian and Romansh
10. Which two colours feature on the flag of Ukraine?
Blue and yellow (Two horizontal bands, blue on the top half and yellow below)