Geography Pub Quiz Questions
1. Which UK motorway connects Blackpool with the M6 at Preston?
2. Which South American country borders Colombia to the north, Peru to the east and south and the Pacific Ocean to the west?
3. What is the name of the official currency of Albania?
4. In which country would you find the Troodos mountains?
5. Yerevan is the capital city of which country?
6. From which country did Lebanon gain independence on 22nd November 1943?
7. How many parliamentary constituencies are there in the United Kingdom?
650 (Correct as of general election on 8th June 2017)
8. In which European country are the beach resorts of Varna, Sunny Beach and Balchik?
9. Which African country was formerly a British colony known as the ‘Gold Coast’ from 1867 until its independence in 1957?
10. Which city is furthest north – Leeds or York?
To download our geography pub quiz round as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey link below: