1. Which hugely successful female American singer has released albums entitled ‘Wildest Dreams’, ‘Break Every Rule’ and ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’?
2. 3a + 21 = 30. What is the value of a?
3. Which actor and actress portrayed the ‘Gold Blend Couple’ on UK adverts running from 1987 to 1993?
Anthony Head and Sharon Maughan
4. What is the capital city of the Republic of Indonesia?
5. Which British actor played Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter film series?
6. In which European city will you find the ‘Sagrada Familia’ cathedral and ‘Camp Nou’ stadium?
7. Which word beginning with ‘M’ is the correct name for a set of Russian nesting dolls?
Matryoshka (pronounced Matrushka)
8. In which English county will you find Drayton Manor Theme Park?
9. According to the World Boxing Association, which weight class is just below ‘heavyweight’?
10. Which legendary US film actor got his first leading role in the 1930 western ‘The Big Trail’?