Technology Pub Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which mobile phone company has produced models called ‘StarTAC’, ‘V220’ and ‘SLVR’?
2. In internet and web server terminology, what does CDN stand for?
Content Delivery Network
3. In which year did Steve Jobs introduce the first Apple iPhone to the public?
4. What are the first names of Nintendo’s Super Mario Brothers?
Mario and Luigi
5. In which decade did the first official transatlantic telephone call take place?
1920s (January 7th 1927 between W.S. Gifford, president of the American Telephone and Telegraph company, and Sir Evelyn P. Murray, secretary of the General Post Office of Great Britain)
6. What type of computer file is a FLAC file: image, audio or text?
Audio (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
7. How many flights took place in total in the Vostok space programme?
8. In which decade was the Hubble Space Telescope launched?
9. Pressing Ctrl plus which letter is a computer shortcut for the ‘paste’ command?
10. What does ‘SD’ stand for in the terms ‘SD card’ and ‘micro SD card’?
To download the technology pub quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey link below: