1. Stanley Kirk Burrell is the birth name of which American hip hop artist who was at the height of his fame in the early 1990s?
2. Zara Phillips married which former England rugby union player in 2011?
3. Of what is calligraphy the art?
4. In slang terms, how much money is a ‘pony’?
5. Who invented the pneumatic tyre in 1887?
John Boyd Dunlop
6. ‘Celeste’ and ‘periwinkle’ are shades of which primary colour?
7. Which letter of the alphabet is represented in Braille as a single raised dot in the upper left-hand corner of the cell?
8. In biblical terms, the Decalogue is another word for what?
The Ten Commandments
9. Which character in the original Star Trek series was played by DeForest Kelly?
Dr. Leonard McCoy
10. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was the first ever president of which country?