World geography quiz questions and answers.
1. Which is the largest of the UK’s 15 National Parks?
2. In which European capital city could you visit the Prado Museum, Buen Retiro Park and Almudena Cathedral?
3. Which U.S. city is served by O’Hare International Airport?
4. Which famous Venetian bridge links the New Prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge’s Palace?
The Bridge of Sighs (Ponte dei Sospiri)
5. How many ‘Great Lakes’ are there in North America?
5: Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
6. Of which Australian state is Adelaide the capital city?
7. Which is the longest river in Asia?
8. Ukraine borders seven countries – Can you name five of them?
Five of: Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Moldova
9. In which county in Blackpool located?
10. In which Spanish ‘Costa’ will you find the resorts of Benidorm and Alicante?
To download out World Geography quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey link below: