1. Which ‘Chick Lit’ author’s books include ‘Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married’, ‘Sushi For Beginners’ and ‘The Woman Who Stole My Life’?
2. Which French painter, born in 1864, painted a famous portrait of Vincent Van Gogh?
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
3. Which type of bird is shot by the ‘Ancient Mariner’ in Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s poem of 1834?
Albatross (The Rime of the Ancient Mariner)
4. What was the name of Stephen King’s first published novel?
5. What is the name of Anna Karenina’s lover?
Vronsky (Count Alexei Kirillovich Vronsky)
6. Which Paris art museum was designed by the architects Renzo Piano, Richard Rogers and Gianfranco Franchini?
Centre Georges Pompidou
7. Which is the fourth book in the ‘Harry Potter’ series?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
8. Which character in Douglas Adams’s ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ has three arms, two heads and shares three of the same mothers as Ford Prefect?
9. How is the character of Oliver Mellors better known?
Lady Chatterley’s Lover
10. “Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day…” Whose words are these?