1. Which type of nut is used in the production of marzipan?
2. From which country does Cotija cheese originate?
3. A ‘Yellow Pershore’ or ‘Yellow Egg’ is a variety of which fruit?
4. Which extra toppings (in addition to cheese and tomato) would you expect to find on a Hawaiian pizza?
Ham and pineapple
5. What is the German word for a potato?
Kartoffel (an extra ‘n’ added is the plural)
6. On which date in the year does the grouse shooting season begin in the UK?
12 August (The glorious 12th)
7. The Barossa Valley is a wine-producing region in which country?
8. What must a dish of ‘Chow mein’ include?
9. What type of spirit is Armagnac?
10. What is tripe?
Edible stomach lining, mostly from cattle but can be from other farm animals