1. Of which British band is Tom Chaplin the lead singer?
2. ‘Thicken’ is an anagram of which other word?
3. Which American novelist’s works include ‘A Perfect Stranger’, ‘Fine Things’ and ‘Family Ties’?
4. What was the name of the boy whose toys came alive in the ‘Toy Story’ films?
5. Which English rapper, singer and songwriter was born Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu?
6. Which ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ professional partnered Fiona Phillips, Lulu and Victoria Pendleton?
7. Which Hindu God is the first of the triumvirate (trinity) and is responsible for creation of the world and all its creatures?
8. In which country was the actor Richard E. Grant born?
9. What is the capital of Cyprus?
10. Which John Steinbeck work tells the story of George Milton and Lennie Small?
Of Mice and Men