1. On the 6th February 2017 Queen Elizabeth II became the first British monarch to reach which jubilee? (Gemstone required, not number of years)
2. To which country do the Faroe Islands belong?
3. What is the name of Ben Affleck’s younger brother, who is also an actor?
4. How many lines are there in a limerick?
5. What is the capital city of Bulgaria?
6. Who created the fictional detective Jules Maigret?
7. Who has been married to Penny Calvert, Anthea Redfern and Wilnelia Merced?
8. Who won a Laurence Olivier Award in 2006 under the category of ‘Best Performance in a Supporting Role in a Musical’ for her appearance in Victoria Wood’s ‘Acorn Antiques: The Musical’?
9. In the University known as ‘UWE Bristol’, what does ‘UWE’ stand for?
University of the West of England
10. According the proverb, who is not recognised in his own land?