1. Pellagra is a disease associated with a deficiency of which vitamin?
2. ‘Sprite’, ‘Canary’ and ‘Honeydew’ are varieties of which fruit?
3. From which type of fish is caviar obtained?
4. Which cocktail is made from vodka, coffee liqueur and either cream or milk?
5. According to preliminary figures, which country produced the most wine in 2016?
6. From which country does the Massaman curry originate?
7. What is the French word for a pineapple?
8. What is tofu made from?
Condensed soy milk
9. Which two main ingredients would you find in the Indian dish Aloo Gobi?
Potato and Cauliflower (in that order)
10. How many UK (imperial) tablespoons are equal to one imperial pint?