1. Which Australian tennis player was nicknamed ‘Rusty’, after the son of the Griswald family in the National Lampoon films?
2. In which sport do teams compete for the Melrose Cup?
3. Who is the football player who was youngest at their England debut match?
Theo Walcott (17 years 75 days old on the 30th May 2006 when England played Hungary)
4. Who is the oldest football player to have played for England?
Stanley Matthews (42 years 103 days old on 15th May 1957 when England played Denmark)
5. How many hurdles are there in a 110m hurdles race?
6. How many fences must the horses jump in the Grand National?
30 (Two laps of a course which has 16 fences, the first 14 of which are jumped twice)
7. Which British equestrian has competed in 7 different Olympic Games?
Nick Skelton (1988, 1992, 1996, 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2016)
8. Which golfing term means scoring three under par?
9. In cycling terms, what does BMX stand for?
10. Which sportswear and sporting equipment company was founded in Bolton by Joe and Jeff Foster in 1958?