1. What were the first names of detectives Dalziel and Pascoe?
Andy Dalziel and Peter Pascoe
2. How many rooms are there in the original version of the game of ‘Cluedo’ where the murder can take place?
9 (Kitchen, ballroom, conservatory, dining room, billiard room, library, lounge, hall and study)
3. Which German singer had a 1999 hit with a revived version of ‘Mambo Number 5’?
4. What was the name of the first Roald Dahl children’s book to be published?
The Gremlins (The hit 1984 film was not this book, although it is said to be loosely inspired by it)
5. How is the condition ‘scrivener’s palsy’ better known?
6. Which team was the first ever winner of the FA Premier League?
7. Thomas Derbyshire and Robert Harper use stage names and formed a double act – how are they better known?
Cannon and Ball
8. What is seventeen cubed?
9. In the American television series ‘The Waltons’ what was the name of youngest of the seven children?
10. Aegean Airlines is the largest airline of which country?