1. Sn is the symbol for which chemical element?
2. On which planet in our solar system is a day longer than a year?
Venus (Venus rotates on its axis once every 243 Earth days and takes 224.7 Earth days to orbit the sun)
3. Where in the human skeleton would you find the sphenoid bone?
In the skull (near the front, so also accept face as an answer)
4. How many of the manned Apollo missions successfully landed humans on the moon and brought them safely back to Earth?
Six (Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17)
5. Which human genetic disorder only affects females and occurs when a girl is born with only one X chromosome, instead of the usual two?
6. If the adjective for describing a dog is canine and cat is feline, what adjective is used for a wasp?
7. An ECG can be used to check the heart’s rhythm and electrical activity but what does ECG stand for?
8. Which astronomical unit of distance is approximately equal to 3.26 light years?
9. Which organ in the human body produces, stores and releases glucose?
10. ‘Calabrese’, ‘Arcadia’ and ‘Blue Wind’ are varieties of which green vegetable?