1. What is the name given to a female swan?
2. What was the capital of England before London?
3. For what did the Austrian Felix Baumgartner become famous in 2012?
Setting a world skydiving record after jumping from the edge of space, 24 miles above the Earth’s surface
4. What was the name of the butler in the 1970s TV series ‘Upstairs, Downstairs’?
Mr Angus Hudson
5. “All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey…” What are the next 9 words?
I’ve been for a walk on a winter’s day (California Dreamin’)
6. Where on a horse would you find the ‘gaskin’?
On its hind leg (upper part)
7. In fashion, what does FCUK stand for?
French Connection United Kingdom
8. Name all four houses in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin
9. What is the national currency of Iceland?
10. What is the name of the day of remembrance observed by New Zealanders and Australians (and several other countries/islands) on 25th April each year?