Famous kings, both real and imaginary
1. Which King William of England was known as ‘William of Orange’?
2. Which ‘King’ has been the eponymous creature in films released in 1933, 1976 and 2005 as well as featuring in numerous spin-offs?
3. Who played King Arthur in the 1967 musical drama film version of ‘Camelot’?
4. Umberto II was the last king of which country?
5. Aragorn II is the name of a fictional king created by which writer?
6. What is the name of the current King of Belgium?
7. What is the name of Simba’s father in Disney’s ‘The Lion King’?
8. Which King of England was the father of Mary I?
9. What is the name of the King of ‘Far Far Away’ in the Shrek films and whose voice was provided by John Cleese?
10. Who sang about the ‘King of Rock and Roll’ in 1988?