1. Michael Phelps won the most medals at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games but two other competitors from the USA came joint second – can you name either?
Katie Ledecky (Swimming) or Simone Biles (Artistic Gymnastics)
2. Which former West Indian cricketer earned himself the nickname of ‘Whispering Death’, due to his quiet approach to the bowling crease?
3. In which decade was a wooden racket used at Wimbledon for the last time?
4. In which sport could you encounter the terms ‘yuko’, ‘koka’, ‘ippon’ and ‘waza-ari’?
5. Which two boxers competed in the ‘Thrilla in Manila’?
Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
6. According to the 2016 Forbes list, who is the world’s highest paid footballer?
7. How long is a Rugby Union match, not including time lost or extra time?
8. In which city were the 1996 Summer Olympic Games held?
9. In which sport is the ‘America’s Cup’ contested?
10. Which country won UEFA Euro 2016?