1. Which famous racehorse was kidnapped in 1983 by the IRA?
2. Fill in the missing word in the quote from the 1987 film ‘Withnail and I’: “We want the finest _______ available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!“
3. Name the 4 ‘Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the USA).
Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello
4. In which year did the Bank of England £1 note stop being legal tender?
1988 (£1 coins were introduced in 1983 and the last £1 note was printed in 1984, but they were legal tender until 1988. Scottish £1 notes remain legal tender today.)
5. Which country won the football world cup in 1982?
6. Which character was played by Adrian Edmondson in ‘The Young Ones’?
7. Which type of car was turned into a time machine in ‘Back To The Future’?
8. Spitting Image spent 3 weeks at number one in 1986, but what did they stick up their nose?
9. Which famous TV show, running from 1980 to 1985, involved a police station in the fictional town of Hartley in Lancashire?
10. Who was the voice of ‘Willo The Wisp?’