1. Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all time, but how many medals has he won?
2. What was the name of the character played by Bill Murray in the 1984 film Ghostbusters?
Dr. Peter Venkman
3. What is the lowest number that cannot be scored with a single dart?
4. Who portrayed the artist JMW Turner in the 2014 film ‘Mr Turner’?
5. In which year is Halley’s Comet next predicted to be visible from Earth?
6. In ‘The Munsters’, what was the name of Herman and Lily Munster’s only child?
7. Who created the character of Inspector Morse?
8. How many squares lie uncovered by playing pieces in the beginning of a game of chess?
9. Which American film actor was born Bernard Schwartz on June 3rd 1925?
10. In which Shakespeare play do the characters of Benedick, Beatrice and Don Pedro appear?
Much Ado About Nothing