1. Which is the longest river in the UK?
2. Which country came first runner up in the UEFA Euro 2016 Championship?
3. What is the correct name for a squirrel’s nest?
4. Of which African country is Kampala the capital?
5. Which of the Bee Gees was born first?
6. How many players are there on a curling team?
7. Which 1994 film includes a discussion between John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson about the different names used in France for McDonald’s food items?
8. “For all those times you stood by me, for all the truth you made me see…” are the opening lines to which 1996 hit by Celine Dion?
Because You Loved Me
9. In which 1990 film based on a true story did Robin Williams play Dr. Malcolm Sayer, a British neurologist who discovered the beneficial effects of the drug L-Dopa on a group of catatonic encephalitis patients?
Awakenings (The character of Dr. Sayer was based on the actual doctor named Oliver Sacks)
10. Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off which type of creature on stage in Iowa in 1982?