1. What was the name of Frank and Betty’s daughter in ‘Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em’?
2. What type of car did Basil Fawlty repeatedly hit with a branch after it broke down on the way to pick up food from André’s restaurant?
3. In the second episode of ‘Blackadder Goes Forth’, entitled ‘Corporal Punishment’, Blackadder faces a court-marshal for shooting General Melchett’s beloved pet pigeon. What was the name of the bird?
4. According to the ‘Are You Being Served?’ theme tune, on which floor were ‘shirts, socks, ties, hats, underwear and shoes’?
5. Which four actors played the four main parts in ‘The Young Ones’?
Adrian Edmondson, Rik Mayall, Nigel Planer and Christopher Ryan
6. What was the name of the eldest Boswell child in ‘Bread’?
7. What was the surname of drunken Father Jack in ‘Father Ted’?
8. Name the actors who played the two entertainment managers, Jeffrey Fairbrother and Squadron Leader Clive Dempster, in ‘Hi-De-Hi!’
Simon Cadell and David Griffin
9. In which year was ‘Only Fools and Horses’ first broadcast?
10. What was the name of Rigsby’s large black and white cat in ‘Rising Damp’?
To download the ‘Classic Comedy’ quiz as a PDF question paper for contestants, please click on the grey box below: