1. What is the medical term for a nosebleed?
2. How many square metres are there in a hectare?
3. Sambar, Fallow and Chital are all types of which creature?
4. What is the name of the longest muscle in the human body?
Sartorius muscle (running down the thigh)
5. Which element has the atomic number 2?
6. For what, in meteorological terms, is an ‘okta’ a unit of measurement?
The amount of cloud cover at a given location
7. How many planets in our solar system are larger than the Earth?
4 (Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus)
8. What was the first name of the American astronomer after whom the Hubble telescope was named?
9. What is the aboriginal name for Ayers Rock?
10. What type of creature is an avocet?