Free science quiz questions and answers for your pub quiz, or any type of quiz. Click on the green ‘Print Friendly’ button at the bottom of the quiz to create a printable version or PDF.
1. A ‘cria’ is the name for the offspring of which type of animal?
A baby camelid, eg llama, alpaca, vicuña or guanaco
2. Who invented the safety pin?
3. What does RAM stand for, when describing computer hardware?
4. What term is used for one-billionth of a second?
5. Coeliac disease is associated with an intolerance to what?
6. Which is the primary bodily organ affected by hepatitis?
7. What is the collective noun for a group of polecats?
8. What type of fruit is a ‘Norfolk Beefing’?
9. How often does Halley’s Comet appear?
Every 75/76 years (accept either)
10. What is the correct scientific name for laughing gas?
To download the free science quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with printed questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey box below: