1. What is the name of the official national anthem of the USA?
The Star-Spangled Banner
2. Which female politician was the Prime Minister of Australia between 2010 and 2013?
Hon. Julia Gillard MP
3. What is the capital city of Afghanistan?
4. Which two colours are on the flag of Poland?
Red and white
5. Which is the only US state to begin with the letter ‘P’?
6. On a UK Monopoly board, which street shares the same colour as Leicester Square and Piccadilly?
7. The bank Santander shares its name with a town in which country?
8. Paraguay has borders with Brazil, Bolivia and which other country?
9. The summit of Mount Everest sits on the border between which two countries?
Nepal and China
10. What is the national currency of Egypt?
To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.