To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.
Otherwise please scroll down to continue to the questions and answers.
1. Which Beatles leads the way on the front of the Abbey Road album cover?
2. Which band had a hit 2009 album entitled ‘Wild Young Hearts’?
3. Which musical term means ‘getting gradually louder and louder’?
4. Who is the Greek God of music?
5. Which rock band released the most popular version of the 1973 Wings hit, ‘Live and Let Die’, included on their 1991 album ‘Use Your Illusion’?
Guns ‘N’ Roses
6. Who won the very first series of ‘X Factor’?
7. In which musical would you find the songs ‘Mr Cellophane’ and ‘Cell Block Tango’?
8. ‘Merry Christmas Everyone’ was a 1985 Christmas hit for which singer?
Shakin’ Stevens (Merry Christmas Everybody was Slade)
9. Who recorded ‘Yesterday Once More’ in 1973?
10. Whose hits include ‘I Shot the Sheriff’, ‘Lay Down Sally’ and ‘Tears In Heaven’?