1. Which collective noun is given to a group of witches?
2. Which prolific horror writer has published novels entitled ‘Demon Seed’, ‘Odd Thomas’, ‘Fear Nothing’ and ‘Sole Survivor’?
3. Which 1938 song was written by Harry Warren, was first performed by Louis Armstrong and was featured in the 1938 film ‘Going Places’?
4. What are the first names of the two children in ‘The Addams Family’?
Wednesday and Pugsley
5. In which of Shakespeare’s plays does the sorcerer ‘Prospero’ appear?
6. Which famous illusionist died on Halloween in 1926?
7. Which former Apollo 11 astronaut was born on Halloween in 1930?
8. In which horror film series is Jason Voorhees the main character?
9. What is the main food source of a vampire bat?
10. Who played the ‘Grand High Witch’ in the 1990 film adaptation of Roald Dahl’s ‘The Witches’?
To download the halloween pub quiz as a PDF question paper for contestants, please click on the link below: