1. In which year was the Buzz Lightyear doll the popular Christmas toy, with stocks running out due to the popularity of the ‘Toy Story’ film?
2. On the third day of Christmas, what did my true love give to me?
Three French hens
3. According to the Bible, the three wise men brought gold, frankincense… and how do you spell the third gift?
4. What was the name of the first handheld gaming console produced by Sega, which was released in the UK in 1991 as a rival to the Nintendo Game Boy?
Sega Game Gear
5. In which year was the Rubik’s Cube first released worldwide?
6. In 2005 a robot dinosaur was one of the biggest-selling Christmas toys for the first time – what are they called?
7. What Christmas gift does Carrie give her personal assistant Louise in the first ‘Sex in the City’ movie?
Louis Vutton Bag
8. According to Spike Jones & his City Slickers in 1948, ‘All I Want for Christmas…’ is what?
My Two Front Teeth
9. In ‘Love Actually’, Emma Thompson’s character, Karen, believed she was to receive a gold necklace from her husband at Christmas, but was instead disappointed to get an album by which singer?
10. Xavier Roberts, a 21-year-old art student, created soft, stitched dolls which were ‘adopted’ instead of sold, with their own individual name and birth certificate. They began mass production of the dolls in 1982 – what were they called?
Cabbage Patch Kids